Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: joking with someone and tj mutes me

1. Default joking with someone and tj mutes me

blatant abuse of admin and i think hes still pissed about being wrong when banning me thing
    this shit is getting out of hand.

he is holding his personal mistake against me as if i forced him to do it and is treating me unjustly.
    Code:
    +1

2. Default

just to clarify a bit more kik and i were calling each other cracker and tj picks me out and mutes me
    Code:
    +1

3. Default

im done playing for the time being
    Code:
    +1

You really need to follow the format and at least try to make some fucking sense with the initial post.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Kids these days *shakes head*

6. Default

wow over a mute and u didnt even state the reason

people were ranting about french people and than u and someone else were calling people crackers which is a form of racism im not sure if it was kik or not regardless i cant do anything about him but im 90% sure it was not him

i warned everyone to stop and u kept going and you were the only person i could make out between everyone talking

racism is racism follow the rules

plus wrong section try the admin abuse forum

7. Default

i found an admin section but that didnt seem like the place

also it was obviously between myself and kik because us two were the only ones talking at that time.we started with the cracker thing after everyone was starting in on a kid for being french.

if anyone feels like posting a link to the admin abuse official forums ill repost there because i can see this isnt gonna be the end of it.
    Code:
    +1

8. Default

It would go under the admin abuse section since your complaining about being muted by an admin and feel he abused his power. The rules are deciphered and on a basis of how the admin tolerates the rules. There is rules for a reason and racism isn't tolerated. Even if it's calling someone a crazy cracka or some stupid shit like that, it's obvious tj is not going to take that as a joke. In other words, not everyone shares your humor. You can shut up and comply or you can not talk at all. Savvy?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It would go under the admin abuse section since your complaining about being muted by an admin and feel he abused his power. The rules are deciphered and on a basis of how the admin tolerates the rules. There is rules for a reason and racism isn't tolerated. Even if it's calling someone a crazy cracka or some stupid shit like that, it's obvious tj is not going to take that as a joke. In other words, not everyone shares your humor. You can shut up and comply or you can not talk at all. Savvy?
    1st of all i follow server rules to a strict point.
    cracker isn't a racist term it never has been and never was.
    anyone who says otherwise is just looking for a reason to expend their power.

there is a reason the term "n***** " is referred to as racist and it has to do with that whole slave thing you might have heard about.
    Code:
    +1

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Kids these days *shakes head*
    Well i'm a kid :S.