Thread: Manga and PDF

1. Default Manga and PDF

alright as some may know, I hate reading manga on the computer, so I always either buy it, use the library, or borrow it from a friend.
    However, I am interested in using the kindle we have in my house to read them and I know it supports PDF. So my question now is, is there a place where I can download Manga in a PDF format, and is there an easy way to put say 50 pages/scanned images into a PDF format easily. I did a quick google search about puting images into PDF but I got these crazy things that were telling me to print the stuff(I only really skimmed threw the though, I doubt its telling me what I want).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

http://www.onemanga.com/

While you cannot download them in PDF form, you can save it to your computer and convert it to PDF or any other file format Kindle supports. <3. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/

While you cannot download them in PDF form, you can save it to your computer and convert it to PDF or any other file format Kindle supports. <3. Hope that helps.
    so your saying I have to go through and save as every page... bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    so your saying I have to go through and save as every page... bother.
    Either that or a pay-for-it site. Would you like one of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

5. Default

try a torrent
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?