Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WCS Server Race discussion

1. Default

mine's changed.

now it's sucubus hunter, dragonfly, HUMAN!!!

seriously, human kicks ass! bash is incredibly powerful. i've gotten across-the-map usp kills because i was timing m shots for accuracy and each hit (every time i shot pretty much) was procing for bash, so they couldn't move.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    mine's changed.

now it's sucubus hunter, dragonfly, HUMAN!!!

seriously, human kicks ass! bash is incredibly powerful. i've gotten across-the-map usp kills because i was timing m shots for accuracy and each hit (every time i shot pretty much) was procing for bash, so they couldn't move.
    The amount of health humans have makes me rage.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    The amount of health humans have makes me rage.
    the ammount of KICK ASS humans have makes me happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Im agreeing with jippitity Dragon fly is my favorite along with magcian. Even though everything dosnt work on dragon its still my fav. I also hate those fags who pick up guns at dragon fly it ruins the race =(

5. Default

Undead, Flame Pred, and Beast.

Vaginalion, Vaginabond, and Evafag are all pussy races. Shame on you Mastercheff.

6. Default

i forgot about spiderman and beast add those in^^

Hell i'll name 3, seeing how other people here named 3...

Dragon fly, Succubus Hunter, Nebula
    Free weapons, XP from Skulls, Unlimited Respawns at a certain point (if you play nebula correctly)

8. Default

Vagalion, Jack, Shadow hunter

9. Default

Ahhhh im missing so much. Dragon fly was my favorite before the free weapons. Now that its fixed it would surely kick ass

10. Default

Anyone who knows Rogue, knows he loves his Vagaband, Flame Pred, and if need be Athena ("no daddy, not Athena, please daddy, no... please, I'll get off my invisa-phuck race... I promise...")

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!