Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server Race discussion

1. Default WCS Server Race discussion

Hello everyone, I'm just bored at work, so I figure I come onto the forums and ask what is your favourite race when playing on WCS server? I have 3 favourite races which is JACK, Vagabond, and Strider.

2. Default

succubus hunter, jack, dragonfly
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Cool

panarama is def my favorite but after that its jack
    Code:
    +1

4. Default

My nummer 1 is Santa. Then i also like to play the magican, molecule, beast, athena, vagalion ohh and hell demon

I know its few. But fuck that
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

5. Default

Flame predator,shadow hunter, vagabond, all of you have no appreciation for shadow hunter.

6. Default

i certainly appreciate it, i just don't like playing as it. whenever i play it it's because i've been forced to by an asshat spiderman or the like.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Lol go invul on that bitch ass.

8. Default

besides, my dragonfly/jack would crush your shadowhunter. you invuln, two quick jumps or one small flight and i'm away from you, i hit either F1 or ultimate to bring out a long range weap (famas for dragonfly, SCAR/AK-47 for jack), i turn and wait for the invuln to go away.

9. Default

I would crush you with my hex and wards.

10. Default

Two words, EYE RA, simply because being a noob and camping brings me such joy.

now, if i actually feel like trying to play then

magician (crow is great)
    Raiden... who doesn't love overkill damage???
    vagalion... nuff said

Sadly though with a broken computer and an english paper due i will not be revelling in any WCS for a while.