Thread: hi my name is MR AWESOME

1. Default hi my name is MR AWESOME

hi my name is MR AWESOME
    (STEAM_0:1:20118953)

Server: pub rotation

Banned: perma banned for what appears to be walling

acolyte msg'ed me into pub server under a different name. He recorded demo as i spec'ed. I record short demo as well but have no clue how to obtain it. He will post his demo shortly. Told me he had all that he needed and i hit the kill switch.

2. Default

here. unfortunately i didn't get right before this started, the previous round, he tracked someone through the wall, and hsed him as soon as he rounded corner (no, it wasn't "he knew the map") he came out of t spawn, crouched, looked along wall, followed something and shot

short demo btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I have a one round demo as well if needed (didn't watch acolyte's demo), but he was definitely hacking, looked like a well-configured aimbot.