Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse in IBIS pub

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol if you left the server to overide his mute and came back and started talking again, you should be quite greateful you didn't end up with a lengthy ban.

also saying random words into the mic for no reason what so ever is considerd spam....
    Exactly, its funny. OMG he muted me !! ABUSE !! I don't mute for no reason Scott. Though, I am glad you did get admin.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Exactly, its funny. OMG he muted me !! ABUSE !! I don't mute for no reason Scott. Though, I am glad you did get admin.
    All you got to do is mute a player and presto....they buy admin......Hey Zero...CO is a Great Salesman....Go Mute some more now..

So nys do you get commission now?
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 04-06-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    So nys do you get commission now?
    Commission ? Nah, I just stay loyal to the winning team.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Commission ? Nah, I just stay loyal to the winning team.

I gotta go with that folks
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Actually if your gay that's fine this clan and server is not anti homo but we will moderate our server to accommodate the masses...

Zero-
    Simple logic:
    (people that like sprays of gay guys) < (people that like sprays of lesbian) > (people that do not use the internet) > (woman that would be offended enough to care)

also I am very good friends with Loka and have never showed any ill will towards Lolsbian even though she reminds me every 15 mins she is lesbian
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-07-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Made my point to sonic

7. Default

<~~ Is gay and doesn't like looking at 2 guys kissing. Sorry that just the way the cookie crumbles. Post a rainbow flag or some shit but not two guys kissing or a PlayGirl pose of a guy with a penis.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

So why bother posting it? Why bother making a big stink about your pride online? If you know who you are that is grand. Keep it to yourself. People will hunt you down for ammunition like that to use against you in the military, jobs, personal life etc. Myself and gay friends and ex gf who have served our are serving have learned or learning to keep our sexuality out of the military and out of our military careers. You'll meet the one person who envies your rank, your life your job and want to take you down for it. Take it with kid gloves and consider it the same while playing or dealing with life in general.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    So why bother posting it? Why bother making a big stink about your pride online? If you know who you are that is grand. Keep it to yourself. People will hunt you down for ammunition like that to use against you in the military, jobs, personal life etc. Myself and gay friends and ex gf who have served our are serving have learned or learning to keep our sexuality out of the military and out of our military careers. You'll meet the one person who envies your rank, your life your job and want to take you down for it. Take it with kid gloves and consider it the same while playing or dealing with life in general.
    I know I know Don't Ask Don't tell.
    DELETING POST.

and thanks Vlad, I see the point
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 04-07-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

gfffff