Thread: Admin Abuse in IBIS pub

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Admin Abuse in IBIS pub

Admin's INGAME name: NYS
    You're INGAME name: Scottzilla

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): NYS gave himself money, so I asked if everyone could have money. I was muted. Complete bullshit. His reasoning was, "For the simple fact of complaining"

Proof: I had the console copied but forgot it would disappear when I copied the template for reporting admin abuse >.<. But numerous other players were in the server who can vouch that it happened.

Now I'll be waiting for him to leave the server to go play, because I'm 100% sure if I go back in now he'll say I was going around mute and ban me again.

2. Default

I was there and Scottzilla was just asking him a question and then he got muted.

Default lol

Just went back into the server 20 minutes later, said the word "milk" on mic when someone asked what cows drink. GUESS WHAT!!

(ADMIN) -=NYS=- | ibis: muted player Scottzilla

4. Default

You were whining and complaining. I muted you. You entered the server again and continued to talk trash. I muted you again. How about posting some real abuse ? I don't tolerate harassment from players.

Default Hahaha

You can't be serious dude. I said the word MILK. And that's harrassing you? And was for "whining", all i said was "can we all have money then?"
    You just have a vendetta against me because of what happened before, and it's bullshit. Everyone in the server knew I shouldn't have been muted.

But I'm admin now and don't have to worry about being abused by angry kids like you. <3 thx

6. Default

You know you said more than that. Congratulations on admin !!

7. Default

Actually if your gay that's fine this clan and server is not anti homo but we will moderate our server to accommodate the masses...

Zero-
    Simple logic:
    (people that like sprays of gay guys) < (people that like sprays of lesbian) > (people that do not use the internet) > (woman that would be offended enough to care)

also I am very good friends with Loka and have never showed any ill will towards Lolsbian even though she reminds me every 15 mins she is lesbian
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-07-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Made my point to sonic