Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse in IBIS pub

Default Admin Abuse in IBIS pub

Admin's INGAME name: NYS
    You're INGAME name: Scottzilla

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): NYS gave himself money, so I asked if everyone could have money. I was muted. Complete bullshit. His reasoning was, "For the simple fact of complaining"

Proof: I had the console copied but forgot it would disappear when I copied the template for reporting admin abuse >.<. But numerous other players were in the server who can vouch that it happened.

Now I'll be waiting for him to leave the server to go play, because I'm 100% sure if I go back in now he'll say I was going around mute and ban me again.

2. Default

I was there and Scottzilla was just asking him a question and then he got muted.

Default lol

Just went back into the server 20 minutes later, said the word "milk" on mic when someone asked what cows drink. GUESS WHAT!!

(ADMIN) -=NYS=- | ibis: muted player Scottzilla

4. Default

You were whining and complaining. I muted you. You entered the server again and continued to talk trash. I muted you again. How about posting some real abuse ? I don't tolerate harassment from players.

Default Hahaha

You can't be serious dude. I said the word MILK. And that's harrassing you? And was for "whining", all i said was "can we all have money then?"
    You just have a vendetta against me because of what happened before, and it's bullshit. Everyone in the server knew I shouldn't have been muted.

But I'm admin now and don't have to worry about being abused by angry kids like you. <3 thx

6. Default

You know you said more than that. Congratulations on admin !!

Default .

Actually I didn't. And you KNOW I didn't. You just say that on here so you don't get in any trouble. Look at all the other threads about you abusing admin, and muting ANYONE that questions ANYTHING that you do. It's ridiculous.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scottzilla View Post
    Actually I didn't. And you KNOW I didn't. You just say that on here so you don't get in any trouble. Look at all the other threads about you abusing admin, and muting ANYONE that questions ANYTHING that you do. It's ridiculous.
    All of them were proven to be NOT abuse. Now lets be a good admin and keep making IBIS a great gaming community !

Proven? lolllllllllllllllllll. what a joke. forget it

10. Default

Lol if you left the server to overide his mute and came back and started talking again, you should be quite greateful you didn't end up with a lengthy ban.

also saying random words into the mic for no reason what so ever is considerd spam....
    Last edited by maynard; 04-06-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy