Thread: ze_Paranoid_Turbo_Reborn_v8

1. Default ze_Paranoid_Turbo_Reborn_v8

This one of the most original well scripted and created map I have ever played on. Dont let the "ze" fool you, this map takes alot more than just running from zombies.

ZERO when you have the chance please put this map on the Zombie Server

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/112490

It will not let you down.
    Life sucks, then you die.

2. Default

...yeah that'll melt the fucking servers.

no way that'd be playable. we lag enough as it is, that map would probably be unplayable. but it looks pretty interesting, if zero gets it to run smothely, i'd be game
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I don't give a fuck how bad it lags the server ADD IT NOW!!!!!11ONE.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...yeah that'll melt the fucking servers.

no way that'd be playable. we lag enough as it is, that map would probably be unplayable. but it looks pretty interesting, if zero gets it to run smothely, i'd be game
    We must at least give it a chance though. It is seriously out of the counterstrike ballpark aproaching another totally different epic game.

This map is also made by Hannibal (Same mapper as the LOTR maps) However this is defnitly his best ever map w/ close to no glitches. Same DL speed as Deathstar.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GunPriest View Post
    We must at least give it a chance though. It is seriously out of the counterstrike ballpark aproaching another totally different epic game.

This map is also made by Hannibal (Same mapper as the LOTR maps) However this is defnitly his best ever map w/ close to no glitches. Same DL speed as Deathstar.
    ...relation to the LOTR maps is not a good thing. those maps all suck. mount doom is the only one worth playing, and even then it's crap.

but alright, if zero wants to try it i'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...relation to the LOTR maps is not a good thing. those maps all suck. mount doom is the only one worth playing, and even then it's crap.

but alright, if zero wants to try it i'm game.
    Thats your opinion, and many others would disagree, yes those maps are overplayed thus get boring, more reason for a new map. This map is also constantly getting updated and is coming out with a Final in which there will be next to no bugs and glitches + faster compiling and download speed.

It has its own self round restarter if it detects and script error, which is quite the advancement and should be put in all the ZE maps we have (Would be useful when the door doesn't open on deathstar =D)

7. Default

If you want a sneek peek at things to come with this map, vistit Rafuron's channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafuron?blend=2&ob=1