Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Someone banned me and im a admin...

1. Angry Someone banned me and im a admin...

Ok so someone banned me, iv been banned for a week or more. Thing is that i am a admin. So can someone unban me or tell me how to unban myself cause i have no idea. i really would like to jump back in the game soon

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swm#4 View Post
    Ok so someone banned me, iv been banned for a week or more. Thing is that i am a admin. So can someone unban me or tell me how to unban myself cause i have no idea. i really would like to jump back in the game soon
    First off- wrong section this needs to go in the unban section.
    Second- You've been banned a week or more and your just now saying something about it?

Something seems odd about this. We need more info about the situation.

Where you banned and then bought admin? In that case I think the ban would stay until you've served your time.

If you bought admin after a perma ban thanks for the money but your not getting unbanned.

If you got banned on accident than sorry and welcome to the wonderful wold of IBIS admins. Zero will need your steam id to unban.

3. Default

what server was this,, and what is your ingame name?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

She's been admin for awhile guys. Maybe you guys should get an updated admin list.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

when you say "updated admin list", you seem to imply there is one to begin with.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

She's an old school player and long time admin.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    She's been admin for awhile guys. Maybe you guys should get an updated admin list.
    I agree, it's WAY past due
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    She's an old school player and long time admin.
    and this is her first post on the forums?.... tisk tisk

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

i cant get over her writing "a admin" twice instead of "an admin"
    Code:
    +1

10. Default

well lets see:
    [date timeIn-timeOut]-------------[map]-----------------[upTime]
    2010-03-31 @ 14:52 - 14:55 || castle_redemption_rnk || 00:02:21

this was zm, if that helps anyone