Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with graphs!

1. Default

Yep, Only the future will tell. Oil is so rooted in economy it's funny. =\ . Wont be an easy transition.

2. Default

Finally...

3. Default

My god: A 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo E6600 scores 4,300 vs 16,294!

4. Default

Yea, the quickpath is a bit of old news. SOON we can all have it.

5. Default

I put it up now b/c it should be coming Q3 not Q4 of this year. Regular chips will be triple channel and the extreme edition will support quad. All chips are now capable of dual threads so they work simular to the original P4's with hyper threading.

Simplified: 4cores = 8 logic operations vs current 4 core chips = 4 operations.

6. Default

Gonna be nice, Just spent a ton of cash on a new pc, be a while before I get one.

7. Default

Yeah investing into more Cold Fusion research seems like the only clear-cut way to solve polution. But who honestly would want to drive around with a mini-nuclear reactor in their car?

8. Default

Cold Fusion was proven to be made up...

9. Default

At one point wasnt time travel considered to be made up? Now its believe possible that we have the right theory yet not the technology yet to travel at the speeds required to travel ahead in time? Granted Cold Fusion was all but disproven do to their inability to replicate the "original results" who's to say 20 years from now that wont be the case? Hell Nokia's working on a cell phone that unravels like a scroll and creates images on some sort micro-film paper, who knows what can be possible with enough time/money spent on the idea.

10. Default

wtf unravels like a scroll? dude imagine your like in a line somewhere and the dude in front of you pulls out his scroll phone