Thread: F*ck You Sony!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default F*ck You Sony!

Sums It Up... Some will understand...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

There is a way around it. Geohot is working on a workaround custom firmware, and for the time being I just connected directly to PSN instead of the firmware checker, so I don't ever have to update.

You can go to customize your network settings from XMB, and get to the part about DNS nameservers. Select custom, and enter the following IP as your Primary DNS:
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-07-2010 at 11:30 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There is a way around it. Geohot is working on a workaround custom firmware, and for the time being I just connected directly to PSN instead of the firmware checker, so I don't ever have to update.

You can go to customize your network settings from XMB, and get to the part about DNS nameservers. Select custom, and enter the following IP as your Primary DNS:
    I know.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Oh, lmao.. I just watched the video and realized it had what I said in it.

My bad.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Lol epic

6. Default

I'm so tired of this video clip... it's beyond over used, just like let the bodies hit the floor lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Sums It Up... Some will understand...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Yes I do understand I'm like wtfffffff.~??~~??~
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

Man, Holy. You're a funny guy.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?