Thread: You can has computar? I think not.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default You can has computar? I think not.

Since its been my spring break I've decided to bug my parents about buying me a new computer, preferably my mom. So we went today with my dad and mom to best-buy to buy a computer. Since my parents don't know English I decided to talk for them. I wanted to buy this 900$ Asus so I could game with you guys in high quality but I couldn't once I realized that I need Microsoft word office suite so we did and the total price came to around 1,100.

Then my dad is going around yelling in Vietnamese saying "IT HIGH PRICE WE NO BUY". Then I'm sitting there embarrassed and my mom says we'll buy it Friday when we get some more money. He then shows me some cheap ass computers that are like 500$ and total crap with a small screen and bad specs(my mom wants me a big screen so i don't squint).

So then we go around to other stores seeing if we could get better prices and my dad keeps on acting like he's a genius when it comes to computers and every time that happens my parents get into a big argument and embarrasses me. Well see you guys on Friday...I hope.

2. Default

why do you need microsoft word suite?

use open office. at least i think that's what it's called. free, compatable, pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

i love the asus comps.. got a laptop and desktop made by them.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

i paid about 1000 for my asus laptop and it runs cs great

5. Default

Yea you can use open office if cost is an issue as it is free.

6. Default

that would knock 200$ off the price and bring it back to 900$ easy. then of coure, if the 900$ includes virus software cost, you can use free stuff like avira antivir for antiviruses and MalwareBytes (capitalized out of respect, they've saved my comp many times) for anti-spyware.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    (my mom wants me a big screen so i don't squint).

This is kind of an asshole thing to say but since your Vietnamese don't you squit regardless?

8. Default

Thats like saying all asian people in the front of a t.v still squint.