Since its been my spring break I've decided to bug my parents about buying me a new computer, preferably my mom. So we went today with my dad and mom to best-buy to buy a computer. Since my parents don't know English I decided to talk for them. I wanted to buy this 900$ Asus so I could game with you guys in high quality but I couldn't once I realized that I need Microsoft word office suite so we did and the total price came to around 1,100.

Then my dad is going around yelling in Vietnamese saying "IT HIGH PRICE WE NO BUY". Then I'm sitting there embarrassed and my mom says we'll buy it Friday when we get some more money. He then shows me some cheap ass computers that are like 500$ and total crap with a small screen and bad specs(my mom wants me a big screen so i don't squint).

So then we go around to other stores seeing if we could get better prices and my dad keeps on acting like he's a genius when it comes to computers and every time that happens my parents get into a big argument and embarrasses me. Well see you guys on Friday...I hope.