Thread: Mass ban or hack not sure

1. Default Mass ban or hack not sure

jsut checked console after all of a sudden ban to see this

(ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player vilidan
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player [D] Jfluff
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Bwian
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player mC|aNe
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Crixus
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Exxtacy!
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Dr. John Dorian
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player squeaker
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player alpha2435
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player P.A.S.K.A.
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Traitor
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player Wiggles
    (ADMIN) bsco.nuclearfallout.net:27015: banned player 4HM| Preacher
    You have been banned by admin permanently !!
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

2. Default

This is not just for PUB server to other servers too, all banned,I was banned too

3. Default

so people on all IBIS servers were banned? did this occur at the same time? (which i guess would indicate a hack of some sort) or was it an admin going from server to server?

4. Default

I believe it was a rouge admin, http://steamcommunity.com/id/walterbrunswick

On his clan page, he wrote:
    (BSCo.) Walter Chainsaw posted on April 08, 2010 @ 12:19pm
    Just PERMABANNED all of the IBIS Pub, GG, and ZM servers. I'm DONE with them. DONE! The final straw was their faggot moderators deleting legit posts on the forums.

Good riddance!

BSCo. FTW!
    How childish

5. Default

Ah that explains it. "Permabanned".. I play a lot of CSS but hardly get into technical stuff... can admins un-permaban? :P

6. Default

Yeah, I am sure a legit admin will take care of it when they come to their computer.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I believe it was a rouge admin, http://steamcommunity.com/id/walterbrunswick

On his clan page, he wrote:

How childish
    fack, how many times is that now where some admin shits all over the server...

8. Default

yeah, i'd love to see how many people he has after this. most of them are also ibis players, and don't bear too much of an ill will
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, i'd love to see how many people he has after this. most of them are also ibis players, and don't bear too much of an ill will
    i vote that IBIS put up the money for someone to buy admin and go over an ban their whole server...fuck ya internet wars!

10. Default

no. nem, that's not how this works.

we are not walter.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?