Thread: Walter

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No one was banned for wcs!?
    Lol... awesome.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm
    It is like conflict of interest or whatever, should not be, but that is just my opinion.
    Little bit of what I said in the "Sincere Question" thread started by envy in regards to walter having admin, nuff said.

3. Default

I think the catalyst came from vladninja, he removed his post from the forums the other day because it was advertising for the Bsco clan that he's now frequenting.

When you look at his past actions it really isnt that surprising, he seems nice but he was VERY insecure to the point where he spammed questions about this or that in admin chat in the middle of a gunfight in gg and zm trying to get people to talk to him and I dont mean once he did that all the time

not to mention his weird monotonous tone about everything It was like he was either faking all of his concern or he just didn't feel anything I mean he spoke with about as much personality as the clear eyes guy from Ferris bueller's day off.

The thing that drove me to try and get rid of him awhile back is when he changed his avatar to this, and then told people to grow up we were fighting zombies in zm ffs according to him
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:w..._to_face13.jpg

that and he went into some sort of a story about a family member getting badly injured with a power tool, now that info on its own doesn't seem that relevent but most of the stuff he talked about involved powertools and he just started coming across like the reviewer from red letter media who PLAYS a psycho sci fi reviewer who locks up and tortures women in his dilapidated basement

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia

all in all I'm glad he's gone finally.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-08-2010 at 05:05 PM.

4. Default

ummm, fyi kav, he MADE bsco. he didn't just start frequenting it. he fucking made the clan.

oh, and for the record, his zm server's zombie settings (knockback, speed, etc) all seem to be good. but the thing sucks other than that one bit.

i went on today to yell at him, but only 3 foreign people were on
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Didn't know he made it, ill go on zm and try it out latter when there isnt that many people on.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Didn't know he made it, ill go on zm and try it out latter when there isnt that many people on.
    lol, i was talking about his zm. zero, the stats he has are really similar to how our old ones were.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Well I found his response.

Just PERMABANNED all of the IBIS Pub, GG, and ZM servers. I'm DONE with them. DONE! The final straw was their faggot moderators deleting legit posts on the forums.

Good riddance!

BSCo. FTW!
    wow all this over 24 hour clocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Sorry missed the "HIS" part thought you were talking about the ibis one.

9. Default

That's pretty funny. People like him should play Runescape, he'd fit in better.

Thanks for the unban though guys. I was trippin' out for a bit. Hahah.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Celph View Post
    That's pretty funny. People like him should play Runescape, he'd fit in better.

Thanks for the unban though guys. I was trippin' out for a bit. Hahah.
    hell no, my mod job there is hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?