Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Lolwut?
    Attached Images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Lolwut?

rofl

and yes, the word "runescape" and any other variations and/or abbreviations should be banned from every language known to the human race, except latin

Getting his posts deleted? THAT'S what tipped him over the edge? Really?

Also, there's a 99% he regrets getting himself banned from the community forever. That was really retarded of him. I predict that tears will be shed on his end.

Goodbye, Walter. May many underage girls cross your path (and be completely disinterested, as per usual).

5. Default

i told you he was a girl.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    May many underage girls cross your path (and be completely disinterested, as per usual).
    I'm uninterested in underage girls. They all look like little boys.
    So... I'm confused about this Ren, lol.

What's wrong with having a healthy interest in a fully developed, curvy, big breasted woman?

pedos

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsbian View Post
    I'm uninterested in underage girls. They all look like little boys.
    So... I'm confused about this Ren, lol.

What's wrong with having a healthy interest in a fully developed, curvy, big breasted woman?

pedos
    I have seen plenty of fully developed 15 year olds.

However walter being a pedo is more of a running gag then anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have seen plenty of fully developed 15 year olds.
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Getting his posts deleted? THAT'S what tipped him over the edge? Really?

Also, there's a 99% he regrets getting himself banned from the community forever. That was really retarded of him. I predict that tears will be shed on his end.

Goodbye, Walter. May many underage girls cross your path (and be completely disinterested, as per usual).
    oh yeah...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

If you didn't see this coming within the last several months, then TBH one would be naive.

He had given several indications prior, during, and after his newly formed clan.

IMO, this should have happened way earlier just as a consequence for the undermining, belittling and degradation of IBIS in every possible way and place!

Then there is the fact of recruitment behind the backs of all IBIS management and again, IMO, just the fact of him coming into the forums with his ever so subtle signature was suggestive recruitment in itself.

He personally invited just about everyone in IBIS either directly or indirectly and used bribery to induce people to abandon their loyalty.

NOT ACCEPTABLE to most standards of ethical procedure.

As far as the "No BS in BSCo", Walter is the epitome of the BS all by himself.

/rant off
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>