Thread: Need help with car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Need help with car

I just recently bought a 2002 Maxima with 40k miles on it with a fucking sweet Body Kit on it.

The guy obviously had many more adds to do o this car but had to sell the car so I took it for cheap $$$$.

I am looking to do a few things to the car.

One a new audio set. At max volume i don't hear shit and the CD player is soooo fucking fucked that it drives me crazy.

Now heres the question. Is there a CD player that comes with a Sat reciever so I dont have to buy a different player. (Already have a Radar Detector, GPS and other things hanging from my windshield)

Now I will need new speakers since the current Bose ones I have fucking suck too.

I am also looking to do some upgrading on it. I thought about getting a new paint job since Im not agreeing with the Blue on top with green (http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...2005_468334396) Basically where the Black is where the blue is.

I want to give my car the best performance it can give me. any help guys?

Yes I am going to afford it with my Birthday on July 8

2. Default

I don't think i can help you much brother, but that is a beautiful ride. good luck with it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I just recently bought a 2002 Maxima with 40k miles on it with a fucking sweet Body Kit on it.

The guy obviously had many more adds to do o this car but had to sell the car so I took it for cheap $$$$.

I am looking to do a few things to the car.

One a new audio set. At max volume i don't hear shit and the CD player is soooo fucking fucked that it drives me crazy.

Now heres the question. Is there a CD player that comes with a Sat reciever so I dont have to buy a different player. (Already have a Radar Detector, GPS and other things hanging from my windshield)

Ha !! My birthday is July 9th !! Woot !!
    Oh by the way, fuck that car and lease a 2008 Honda Accord with Navi and leather interior like i did.

Now I will need new speakers since the current Bose ones I have fucking suck too.

I am also looking to do some upgrading on it. I thought about getting a new paint job since Im not agreeing with the Blue on top with green (http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...2005_468334396) Basically where the Black is where the blue is.

I want to give my car the best performance it can give me. any help guys?

Yes I am going to afford it with my Birthday on July 8
    Ha !! My birthday is July 9th !! Woot !!
    Oh by the way, fuck that car and lease a 2008 Honda Accord with Navi and leather interior like i did.

4. Default

Custom leather interior already done.

I ended up pimping the car out.

I ordered that body kit with some nice fucking rims from Willet Point(by shea stadium) for 800 bucks.

I got a multimedia 5.7 inch screen with a brand new player that comes with Navi (real time traffic updates which I need now) Also has a hard drive so I now have over 6k songs on the drive that auto connects to the multimedia player.

I took out the glove compartment and put in a PS3 with a 10 inch screen.

I am now talking with the guy about a sound system. He offered me a awesome fucking price and explained it thoroughly. I am looking at about 1400 for the sound system with the trunk basically being redone for everything.

Yes Im doing well at funerals

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Custom leather interior already done.

I ended up pimping the car out.

I ordered that body kit with some nice fucking rims from Willet Point(by shea stadium) for 800 bucks.

I got a multimedia 5.7 inch screen with a brand new player that comes with Navi (real time traffic updates which I need now) Also has a hard drive so I now have over 6k songs on the drive that auto connects to the multimedia player.

I took out the glove compartment and put in a PS3 with a 10 inch screen.

I am now talking with the guy about a sound system. He offered me a awesome fucking price and explained it thoroughly. I am looking at about 1400 for the sound system with the trunk basically being redone for everything.

Yes Im doing well at funerals
    Take some pics.

6. Default

As soon as its complete with full installation I will

7. Default

cool i wanna see it too