Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Thumbs up Hello

Im new to IBIS I have played on 2 of your servers and Enjoy the rate of admin enforcement and visits to the servers. I have not played css in 5 years but after 6 days of playing on your server I have to say that the players kick you into shape. Its kill or get killed.... Good gaming, good players...good server... Have a nice day

2. Default

ummm, welcome, but i don't really think it's quite as serious as you say. i mean if there are awpwhores like dual or nysco then yeah...but try the other servers we got. a lot more friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Ok I had to remake a new Account. Im danielq2004 but I decided to make a account with my Game name so people know me....

4. Default

Salutations and welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

retawddddd!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by COMIC View Post
    Im new to IBIS I have played on 2 of your servers and Enjoy the rate of admin enforcement and visits to the servers. I have not played css in 5 years but after 6 days of playing on your server I have to say that the players kick you into shape. Its kill or get killed.... Good gaming, good players...good server... Have a nice day

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Welcome Duals Brother :|

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, welcome, but i don't really think it's quite as serious as you say. i mean if there are awpwhores like dual or nysco then yeah...but try the other servers we got. a lot more friendly.
    Figures a jerkoff like you would make a jerkoff comment. Also making comments on gaming skills that you lack shows how jealous you are with me and Dual.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Figures a jerkoff like you would make a jerkoff comment. Also making comments on gaming skills that you lack shows how jealous you are with me and Dual.
    this comment would bother me if i actually were jealous of you two.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?