Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Late Introduction

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    May I join?
    sorry.. but CSS has a mature rating... you should stick with your franklin and bob the builder books.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-09-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    Hmmm... Where shall I start?

Most people on the pub server know me already since I've been playing there for a few months now. I'm not the best nor am I the worst player. I mean, give me some credit, I've only been playing any form of counterstrike since the beginning of January. So yeah... I'm still new to the game. Either way, I'm on the pub server every night. So come play with me.

oh wait.... I forgot to mention something....

I'm the only black guy on pub!
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Welcome
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

whoa whoa whoa.... I know I have a big peen but there's too much homo-erotic activity going on here.... I'm not like that... I have daughter who's 2 and 1/2 years old who doesn't need to google "SZFlow" when she's 5 and see this crap.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    Nice "section 8" joke. I don't mind black jokes btw... I'm the worst when it comes to black jokes... Mastagunz and Recoil have seen the funny side of me. lol I won't go into detail yet.... unless you guys wanna start a jokes forum. :-D would be cool.

6. Default

whoa whoa whoa.... I know I have a big peen but there's too much homo-erotic activity going on here.... I'm not like that... I have daughter who's 2 and 1/2 years old who doesn't need to google "SZFlow" when she's 5 and see this crap.
    your daughter calls you by your internet handle? alright. i won't judge.

i'll talk and gossip about it, but i won't judge.

edit: besides, in the 2 1/2 years until then, she'll probably figure out any truths about you there are to know. we won't be able to suprise her.
    welcome btw, to the Iota Beta Iota frat, Sigma chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    your daughter calls you by your internet handle? alright. i won't judge.

i'll talk and gossip about it, but i won't judge.

edit: besides, in the 2 1/2 years until then, she'll probably figure out any truths about you there are to know. we won't be able to suprise her.
    welcome btw, to the Iota Beta Iota frat, Sigma chapter
    nah... she calls me daddy... or "reese" as her mother calls me (which i hate).... but I have a custom hoodie that says SZFlow on the front lol...

8. Default

Nice "section 8" joke. I don't mind black jokes btw... I'm the worst when it comes to black jokes... Mastagunz and Recoil have seen the funny side of me. lol I won't go into detail yet.... unless you guys wanna start a jokes forum. :-D would be cool.
    Section 8 isn't a black joke. There already is a jokes thread buried in the General area if you want to look for it.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Hehe I chuckled at your daughter googling your name when she's 5... My future daughter will not be allowed to TOUCH the internet until she's 30.

Also, does it count as the Drama Center if the queen has been banished?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Hehe I chuckled at your daughter googling your name when she's 5... My future daughter will not be allowed to TOUCH the internet until she's 30.

Also, does it count as the Drama Center if the queen has been banished?
    ...walter?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?