Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Late Introduction

1. Default Late Introduction

Hmmm... Where shall I start?

Most people on the pub server know me already since I've been playing there for a few months now. I'm not the best nor am I the worst player. I mean, give me some credit, I've only been playing any form of counterstrike since the beginning of January. So yeah... I'm still new to the game. Either way, I'm on the pub server every night. So come play with me.

oh wait.... I forgot to mention something....

I'm the only black guy on pub!

Holla

is 208.43.70.232:27015 down?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by danielq2004 View Post
    Holla

yes, our pub server is down. as are the more important ones of zm, gg, and wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by danielq2004 View Post
    Holla

Hey Hey HEY! Don't ruin my introduction thread with questions not pertaining to me. Take that crap elsewhere.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    Hey Hey HEY! Don't ruin my introduction thread with questions not pertaining to me. Take that crap elsewhere.
    oooohhh, this one's going to be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Well look who it is.

Always enjoy you telling me when there are idiots are on the pub.

Welcome to Drama Center

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Well look who it is.

Always enjoy you telling me when there are idiots are on the pub.

Welcome to Drama Center
    lol, well, I could always pay and become admin myself. But we miss ya over on the pub so I'll just keep bugging you.

8. Default

Indeed but I need my weekly quota of bans from all the servers.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    lol, well, I could always pay and become admin myself. But we miss ya over on the pub so I'll just keep bugging you.
    blades mine, back off!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

May I join?