Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Computar!!! Cheff

1. Default

Hey Mastercheff, show that link to your parents. Hopefully they'll cut you some slack.

2. Default

Actually if you watch the PBS video on gaming there is this great part that I wish I could find on youtube. This kids parents are trying to explain to him that video games are not like real life and that violent video games are bad. The little kid turns to his dad and says "I know it is not real it is just a game, you know it is just a game right?" fucking owned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I bought mine from the Dell Outlet section. I paid only $1,239 for it with free shipping. Has all I need for gaming and multitasking.
    I would of paid that much if i had gotten the warranty ,Microsoft office, and what not,

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I would of paid that much if i had gotten the warranty ,Microsoft office, and what not,
    There is a warranty and you can obtain a pirated microsoft office for free.

5. Default

OR...he could use open office and do it legally nysco.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    OR...he could use open office and do it legally nysco.
    That option was mentioned already. You're a little late.

7. Default

LOL their Asian not like they would understand walls of english text. I also have a web cam so i can upload a picture of myself but I rather not.(this edit came from a stupid part of my brain)
    Last edited by mastercheff; 04-09-2010 at 12:29 PM.

8. Default

Show some respect or your post will be deleted.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    LOL their Asian not like they would understand walls of english text.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=en&tl=vi