Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Computar!!! Cheff

1. Default New Computar!!! Cheff

Well today me and my mom went to Bestbuy and bought this new Toshiba laptop that can run l4d2 or l4d but i didn't buy l4d2 for my reasons. I shall see you gentlemen later. Btw thanks letting me know about open office.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well today me and my mom went to Bestbuy and bought this new Toshiba laptop that can run l4d2 or l4d but i didn't buy l4d2 for my reasons. I shall see you gentlemen later. Btw thanks letting me know about open office.
    you can run l4d, you can prob run cs:s.

can't wait to see you in cs or l4d mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

My dad is threatening me that if i play any violent shooting games he'll smash this new one as well....good thing he's gonna be leaving for a couple of hours so i can play! Currently installing stean after mozilla and open office.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    mate!
    what, you're English all of a sudden?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Logging into steam now

6. Default

this isn't twitter dude.

and lol, i'm sure you can find a mod somewhere that essentially turns css into counterStrikeForKids and l4d into left for FUN!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I just bought an alienware aurora desktop yesterday. Yes I overpaid for it but I don't care.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    this isn't twitter dude.

and lol, i'm sure you can find a mod somewhere that essentially turns css into counterStrikeForKids and l4d into left for FUN!
    I was thinking of that when i was posting that post.

9. Default

If you call dell on the phone you can get lower prices on computers as they are paid on commission and will haggle with you. (Including alienware)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If you call dell on the phone you can get lower prices on computers as they are paid on commission and will haggle with you. (Including alienware)
    I bought mine from the Dell Outlet section. I paid only $1,239 for it with free shipping. Has all I need for gaming and multitasking.