Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Plz unban Amadeus

1. Default

so i am i going to get unban?

2. Default

You should already be unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

nysco alsready says he unbanned you dude
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i am not unbanned yet so i he didn't do it.

5. Default

a log of the console of screenshot would be helpful, but if NYS said he unbanned you, PM Zero and ask him to unban you. or give him a link to this thread, and NYS said he unbanned me and I'm still banned
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    a log of the console of screenshot would be helpful, but if NYS said he unbanned you, PM Zero and ask him to unban you. or give him a link to this thread, and NYS said he unbanned me and I'm still banned
    yet we don't seem to miss you...hmmm...
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

as you can see i am still ban

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    He has muted me a few times for no good reason. thats just the way he is.
    He got pissed off because someone mic was acting up and when I asked who, I couldn't. (apparently it was me but he gave me no chance to fix it :/)

However, I doubt it was a perma ban, that be really overreacting, even for him
    Would that mean he'll ban me in ZM if i played a sound clip?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Would that mean he'll ban me in ZM if i played a sound clip?
    nysco doesnt touch zm, gg, or wcs. they're all clean.

10. Default

It's not hard to unban some one it takes like 3 mins to do so. but i am still not unban