Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Plz unban Amadeus

1. Default

yeah, but only a handful of people are allowed to unban you. admin who did it originally, or a clan member.

chill
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

04-09-2010, 02:45 PM is when i posted it and its been 17 days not unban yet. really no admin or any one is on?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nysco doesnt touch zm, gg, or wcs. they're all clean.
    I have seen him in GG a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

since co banned you only he, jigsaw, and zero can unban you. clan members are not allowed to reverse bans of other clan members just as admins cant undo bans delt by other admins.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    since co banned you only he, jigsaw, and zero can unban you. clan members are not allowed to reverse bans of other clan members just as admins cant undo bans delt by other admins.
    I think it should be fine for another clan member to unban him by now, especially when NYS said he had no problem unbanning him in the first place. He just forgot to do so.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yet we don't seem to miss you...hmmm...
    lol I didn't get banned, just saying PM ZERO, and say NYSCO banned me and he said he unbanned me but Im still banned, or something like that....

I will never touch the pub till Dual gets out of there.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Who is ZERO??? and can i have link to profile page please

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Who is ZERO??? and can i have link to profile page please
    do some homework dude. we have a member list, and besides, he's on almost every day so his name shows up at the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    lol I didn't get banned, just saying PM ZERO, and say NYSCO banned me and he said he unbanned me but Im still banned, or something like that....

I will never touch the pub till Dual gets out of there.
    i havent seen dual or NYS CO in there for awhile now.

10. Default

Can someone unban this guy. I dont recall ever banning him. I grant anyone permission to do so...thanks ! I gotta take a road trip down to baltimore and watch the yankees own the orioles with CC on the mound today.