Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz unban Amadeus

1. Arrow Plz unban Amadeus

Name in Game:Amadeus
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:9004001
    Who banned you:-=NYS=- C.O.
    When:April 08, 2010 i don't know want time it was.
    Where:This server. IBIS Pub # 1 100tick| Fast DL | PsychoStats
    Why banned: I don't know? all i said was "I thought you were gonna win" because he said he was gonna win the next round but died by me and i was banned.

Other/Reason to unban:
    i didn't do anything

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    i didn't do anything
    We all know that but to him it was considered disrespect. Agreed with the advice above. Don't talk to him, just be quite and play until he leaves. Its probably a 5 or 10 min ban, you'll be able to play soon again.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    We all know that but to him it was considered disrespect. Agreed with the advice above. Don't talk to him, just be quite and play until he leaves. Its probably a 5 or 10 min ban, you'll be able to play soon again.
    ...the 8th was yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that.

5. Default

yes he did have his tag on. but really banning some one for just talking is stupid and only said one thing and get perma ban?

6. Default

yes he did have his tag on. but really banning some one for just talking is stupid and only said one thing and get perma ban?
    I doubt you were Perm Banned for Talking....You'll Probably be back on soon.

7. Default

He has muted me a few times for no good reason. thats just the way he is.
    He got pissed off because someone mic was acting up and when I asked who, I couldn't. (apparently it was me but he gave me no chance to fix it :/)

However, I doubt it was a perma ban, that be really overreacting, even for him

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Name in Game:Amadeus
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:9004001
    Who banned you:-=NYS=- C.O.
    When:April 08, 2010 i don't know want time it was.
    Where:This server. IBIS Pub # 1 100tick| Fast DL | PsychoStats
    Why banned: I don't know? all i said was "I thought you were gonna win" because he said he was gonna win the next round but died by me and i was banned.

Other/Reason to unban:
    i didn't do anything
    I don't remember banning you. I also never ban for talking, I always mute. Since I dont recall ever banning you then I shall unban you.

perhaps you hit your bind keys while thinking you were typing in chat box or buying weapons. that happens to me.

10. Default

Also, sometimes when an ADMIN has his/her menu up and a popup for a new map selection etc. comes up and the ADMIN presses their choice for map, unfortunately many times will not register the mapvote but the person to apply admin power selection to.

It's just a glitch in the programming and not saying that this is the case here but ALL should be aware of this.

Over + out
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>