Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dro53r 04/10/2010 01:30 a.m.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    If you did buy the game yesterday, you wouldn't have a STEAM ID of 7 digits, which you requested in the OP.
    Because he didn't buy the game when he got the account...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kgb View Post
    Because he didn't buy the game when he got the account...
    dude, it's fake. that's not dro53r's steamID, it belongs to this person named kathy. they're trying toget unbanned, and took some new german dude's info to fake a request, hoping zero would just unban the given id.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Take your bitch tits and GTFO!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

lol okay,.. i rly no that katry shit what u mentiont here,.... wtf. i can send my peronal ID to an Admin if he want.. lol iam a new member my steam name in chatt is "BlauPunk" i just choose this name cuz it sounds cool i mean "dro53r".. sorry guy i really just wanna play.. lol ...

oO

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dro53r View Post
    lol okay,.. i rly no that katry shit what u mentiont here,.... wtf. i can send my peronal ID to an Admin if he want.. lol iam a new member my steam name in chatt is "BlauPunk" i just choose this name cuz it sounds cool i mean "dro53r".. sorry guy i really just wanna play.. lol ...

oO
    i dont understand you. Get over it. you banned. Find another server to mess up.

And if your name is blaupunk. why the hell you then fill the form whit another name. Dont give any sence
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    i dont understand you. Get over it. you banned. Find another server to mess up.

And if your name is blaupunk. why the hell you then fill the form whit another name. Dont give any sence
    once again, psychostats the steamid he/she gave. it'll take you to kathy's info. psychostats the name dro53r it'll take tou to dro53r's info. he's brand new. this it kathy trying to use a legitimate player's info to get us to unban her/he
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Resolved and closing.

PM me if otherwise.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.