Thread: Andy 04/05/2010 aprox 8pm EST

1. Red face Andy 04/05/2010 aprox 8pm EST

Name in Game: Andy
    Steam-ID: 0:0:3039720
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: 04/05/2010
    Where: zombie server
    Why banned: I don't know

Other/Reason to unban: I'm not cheating or cade breaking!

2. Default

What were you doing when you got banned. Did it say anything when you got banned?

3. Default

I was barricaded with others and shooting zombies that's all I remember then I was dropped from the game and unable to reconnect

For some reason the console doesnt work on my computer..

4. Default

...did you !ztele?

were you mic spamming?

being racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

04/05/10 21:46:05: alex_mamaroneck ibis.a<608><STEAM_0:0:22517590><> executes: ma_ban 120 "STEAM_0:0:3039720"

You were temp banned for 120min and should be unbanned now.

6. Default

zero, the steamid you just put up redirects to a psychostats for Kathy. alex says he banned kathy for gay sprays.

no alex doesn't remember banning any Andy.

map was dessert fortress.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Yes but STEAM_0:0:3039720 was the one that Andy requested the unban for...

8. Default

right. it looks like andy is kathy...

it's ok dude/dudette...we won't judge.