Thread: Crysis 2

1. Default Crysis 2

never played the first one but the trailer for this one looks pretty sweet.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

http://www.sosnewyork.com/?sourceid=...Lv8OgB8G9uQj0&

2. Default

The first one was good. In fact the first one is still being used for graphic benchmarks. The second one looks awesome. Hopefully it will have a more intriguing storyline then the first had.

3. Default

Well my rule with this kinda thing is that before buying it is to watch a full uncut hour of someones first playthrough of it on youtube so that you can get a good indication of what atleast the basic gameplay is going to be like.

Funny my only exception to that is mafia 2, Ive been waiting for the sequel for 7 years, the original had a storylike it was an official adaptation of a new Mario Puzo mafia book made in the 70's that took place between the late 1920's to 1939, with boose running, gun fights, mob war, racing, alot of great elements and hell I dont think any of the pre gta 4 gta games ever reached its emerison level, granted the graphics are dated but thats about all it seems.

The sequel was made by almost all of the same people and because it doenst have the mark of "quality" by EA as I call it its bound to be a great game, EA has a habit of moving the setting of a good game and changling little else sort of like what happened with the Fear and Condemned sequel.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-10-2010 at 09:27 AM.

4. Default

First one was awesome.. Second one looks promising.

Definitely in need of some good new games..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Something I will def be picking up.