Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: So Called Fellow Admins....

  1. Default So Called Fellow Admins....

    Check This Out You Guys That Soo Quickly Co-signed For Rico The Rat......it Aint Like People Cant Download Hacks Everyday... I Saw This Guy Hacking With My Eyes And They Rrrrrr Good 20 /20.... I Have Never Co-signed For Anyone You Guys Banned For Any Reason..stuck By Your Sides Now You All Act Like This Dude Is A Saint Or Something And Would Never Hack....when People Do Things They Shouldnt They Tend To Think They Can Get Away With It..duh...and Not One Of You Was There So Really You Should Mind Your Own..i Dont Get In Peoples Shit So Please Stay Out Of Mine...i Cant Beleave The Ones That Questioned My Choice In This Matter Like Uncle June Dont Know What The [email protected]$k He Is Doing...really Lost Respect For You Guys....really Its F#@%$d Up .....you Guys,of All People Know We Have Seen People That Have Played On Ibis For A Long Time And Have Tryed To Cheat.......i Guess I Lost A Couple Friends Over This Rat Ass Cheater..............uncle June!!!!!!

  2. Default

    I understand what your saying June. I was not there when you banned him. I also agree that anyone can hack at any time or moment. I personally never seen him hack but if he hacked at that particular time then I have no say on that incident.
    The problem is this. We all need to demo including myself. I have your back always. I apologize if I offended you in any way or manner.

  3. Default

    June,

    you have shown no proof of me hacking. In a court of law,the burden of proof is on the accuser. Not the defendant.

    I was not hacking. What you witnessed was a decent string of good luck with a bit of precise aiming and left mouse clicking. Nothing more and nothing less. The other admins spoke up in the other thread because they were attesting to my reputation and character.

    I don't know how else to describe to you that I was not hacking. I'll say it again incase you missed it the first time: I have never so much as thought about looking for a way to hack. I would never jeopardize the oppurtunity to play in my favorite server.

    Let's face it, you made a mistake. You were probably mad that I was saying you were high and yet we were both laughing when talking about it.

    I'd appreciate for you to admit that fact.

  4. Default

    Uncle June I Think you over reacting to our comments,We're not Siding with anyone, we're just stating as far as we know Ricochet has never been known to Cheat, and we hope not.I think we should unbanned him, and just watch him carefully Uncle june .I agree with you 100% About people downloading hacks any giving time.He has been on our server for as long as I can remember, and I Think giving him a second chance to prove himself is not gonna hurt anyone.

  5. Default

    Uncle June I Think you over reacting to our comments,We're not Siding with anyone, we're just stating as far as we know Ricochet has never been known to Cheat, and we hope not.I think we should unbanned him, and just watch him carefully Uncle june .I agree with you 100% About people downloading hacks any giving time.He has been on our server for as long as I can remember, and I Think giving him a second chance to prove himself is not gonna hurt anyone.
    Dual,

    I thank you for your support but...

    I hate to think that I would be given a second chance at this when I was not hacking in the first place.

    Shoot, I don't even know how to change my weapon skins, much less find, download, and install a hack without being caught by steambans.

    The bottom line here is that Unclejune can't produce ANY evidence to prove his point. He can't produce it not because he didn't record it (well, because of that) but he can't produce it becuase I never cheated!


    I thought the rules for banning were set forth by Zero to prevent unwarranted bans and admin abuse from occuring. The fact that ONE person claims something and now AN IBIS REGULAR can't play in the IBIS Pub is just not right! All without ANY Proof to prove it either way...

    The burden of proof, here, should be on the accuser.

    I don't know what else to say. What say you Zero?

  6. Default

    one thing there rico... this isnt a court of law... this is a privately owned server... therefore the afforementioned burden of proof being on the accuser is null and void...

    personally i have never seen rico hack but i also trust junes judgment on the issue of catching hackers, he has caught many while i was there, completely oblivious to it until he brought it up...




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  7. Default No Over Acted Duals

    Ihave Never Banned Someone For Cheating And Them Complain About It Or Contest It... I Made No Mistake On This One He Just Thought He Could Het Away With It.... 3 People Witnessed Him....walling...so You Guys Can Say What You Want.....anywayz I Told Zero To Let The Rat Bastard In... Sorry About Banning Your Friend...uncle June

  8. Default Duals...

    He Just Pissed Me Off About His Comment About The Admin On The Server Was Really Stnoed...... Where I Come From You Dont Make Comments Like That...you Of All People Know What I Mean....uncle June

  9. Default

    june stoned or not you know whats going on... i trust you bro... if you say dude was hacking, i got your back...




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  10. Default

    We all love you Uncle June !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •