Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unban request

1. Default

Its is so obvious he has nothing to do but monitor the forums all day........you should be monitoring the job section of the news paper and grow up...You are stressing yourself out and can"t breath over what ....I Would be stress out sitting home all day doing nothing....

In the END ...Whatever you say...we"re going to be still here...The Question is will you be....So you can continue to lie here....its just making your case worse....So keep opening your mouth..

Im done replying to you guys i will be playing wcs ....you were already discredited ....have a nice day
    Last edited by COMIC; 04-18-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo

3. Default

well ill tell everyone one thing im on the most on wcs server check my logged time i still look to maynard as senior admin for wcs tho.....

honestly comic on our server in wcs is respectful sometimes hes uses the mic a bit too much but the minute i or another admin tells him to stop he does. he has always been a respected and respectful member of the wcs community. looking at whats going on seems to me to be a personal matter between family. my input on this is if nys and dual play only on pub which i see them there when i play pub why not just leave the ban from pub. he bothers them and personally if i had a brother who was admin i wouldnt take him or a friend seriously. this is just a cock battle whose cock is bigger. zero nys dual if you allow comic to play on the wcs server i will watch over him and make sure he is in line as he always is. if there is a hint of disrespect or cheating or anything i will ban him personally. i just dont want to lose another member of a our valuable community.
    your fair and just adim aka sexy bitch

B()RAT

4. Default

its gone beyond that. its all in zero's hands, he will make a decision on the issue later today.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B()RAT View Post
    well ill tell everyone one thing im on the most on wcs server check my logged time i still look to maynard as senior admin for wcs tho.....

honestly comic on our server in wcs is respectful sometimes hes uses the mic a bit too much but the minute i or another admin tells him to stop he does. he has always been a respected and respectful member of the wcs community. looking at whats going on seems to me to be a personal matter between family. my input on this is if nys and dual play only on pub which i see them there when i play pub why not just leave the ban from pub. he bothers them and personally if i had a brother who was admin i wouldnt take him or a friend seriously. this is just a cock battle whose cock is bigger. zero nys dual if you allow comic to play on the wcs server i will watch over him and make sure he is in line as he always is. if there is a hint of disrespect or cheating or anything i will ban him personally. i just dont want to lose another member of a our valuable community.
    your fair and just adim aka sexy bitch

B()RAT
    He brought it upon himself. He also posted phone numbers in the other IBIS servers. NOW he wants be a respectful member of the community ? I think its a little too late for that.

yawn.... Let it go...your a moron

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    He brought it upon himself. He also posted phone numbers in the other IBIS servers. NOW he wants be a respectful member of the community ? I think its a little too late for that.
    for the record, he's always been a respectful member of wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by COMIC View Post
    yawn.... Let it go...your a moron
    Your days here are numbered. Time is ticking so enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, he's always been a respectful member of wcs.
    For the record, he's been giving out phone numbers to harass certain people. So yeah, he spread his antics to the other servers.

9. Default

i don't see him on other servers.

on the server i play on, he's quite respectful
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i don't see him on other servers.

on the server i play on, he's quite respectful
    It doesn't matter anyhow. A decision has been made.