Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confusing ban...

1. Default Confusing ban...

I have been banned for around 3 months, yesterday i was unbanned, i go afk for 2 min i come back i was banned again. Maynard help me get unbanned again i try and get on this morning and im banned again. I have been told its because somethings wrong and im just getting randomly banned for no reason any help?

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:25034223

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    I have been banned for around 3 months, yesterday i was unbanned, i go afk for 2 min i come back i was banned again. Maynard help me get unbanned again i try and get on this morning and im banned again. I have been told its because somethings wrong and im just getting randomly banned for no reason any help?

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:25034223
    This will not be resolved until you use proper format.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Steam id- STEAM_0:1:25034223
    Were- ibis wcs
    Time- i was first banned around febuary 23rd, got unbanned yesterday, and then banned again twice
    Reason- First time i typed time left in consol 3 times, im sorry its considered spamming

BtteR?

4. Default

You were automatically banned by spamming the console. It is to prevent hackers, and happens to people on occasions. There should be no problem with unbanning you, just remember not to do that again lol..

If you aren't unbanned, PM me.

Closed.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-17-2010 at 11:22 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Are you still banned or what is happening when you connect. There is no record of you being banned nor do you ever appear in any of the ban lists.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Are you still banned or what is happening when you connect. There is no record of you being banned nor do you ever appear in any of the ban lists.
    I think he gave us the wrong Steam ID.. I tried unbanning him but nothing came up.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Umm one sec
    Last edited by Swifcfer; 04-18-2010 at 02:06 PM.

8. Default

well i dont understand, maynard was able to unban me but that was like a one time thing cause once i quit out it said i was banned again,

PLace- WCS
    steam-Id STEAM_0:1:25034223

9. Default

ive unbannd him like 4 times... but he just keeps getting rebannd by the server for some reason.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

But its not because i do anything wrong... i dint even type one thing in the consol... Maynard what did you do to unban me?