Thread: Blood Wolfe's App

1. Default Blood Wolfe's App

In-Game/Steam Community name: Blood Wolfe

Primary Server: Gungame

Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Watching Anime, and Reading.

Favorite Gun: P90, Duel Eagles, XM1014

Least Favorite Gun: AWP, Scout, G3/SG1, SG550

Bio: I am a hard-core gamer, has a huge past of playing video games since the first Nintendo came out. I mostly play Shooter's, RPG's, and Strategy Games such as Civilization 4, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and many other wide verity of Games. Other then the games that I play, I myself am a good character, I am friendly as long as somebody don't piss me off, I sometimes get pissed off a lot when I continue to lose and not get far, and sometimes I am quite the quiet type sometimes. I am not into sports, I've do really care much of it.

I've been playing mostly of the Gungame server and really like to have fun, from trying to knife people, to having conversation with other people and try to come up with something funny in mind. I've hardly give any trouble with the Ibis.A people and the admins. So basically I'm borderline good, so far.

hmm a little early, but i say +1 from what i've seen so far

3. Default

what do you mean by too early? I been playing on this server from months.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwolfe View Post
    what do you mean by too early? I been playing on this server from months.
    that might be a long time 2 you, but 2 the majority of the community, it's nothing. there's people who have been around since 08, admins that have been around multiple years, and people who have been trying 2 get into IBIS for multiple years, you playing on 1 of our servers for 2 months is not an accomplishment in terms of getting into IBIS. if you want 2 join the clan then get ready 2 play for a couple years here solidly, and make nice with the existing clan members and community members. as I said on your friends app, IBIS is a community, it obviously helps 2 be an active part of the community if you seek clan membership of the community....

he was 100% correct, way 2 early for you 2 be posting an app. there is no specific time limit you mus wait, but if you want your app 2 be taken seriously, you might want 2 put a lot more time in before pushing an app.

also there's no "this server" we have 4 servers.

best of luck
    Last edited by maynard; 09-21-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I have no idea who you are.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that might be a long time 2 you, but 2 the majority of the community, it's nothing. there's people who have been around since 08, admins that have been around multiple years, and people who have been trying 2 get into IBIS for multiple years, you playing on 1 of our servers for 2 months is not an accomplishment in terms of getting into IBIS. if you want 2 join the clan then get ready 2 play for a couple years here solidly, and make nice with the existing clan members and community members. as I said on your friends app, IBIS is a community, it obviously helps 2 be an active part of the community if you seek clan membership of the community....

he was 100% correct, way 2 early for you 2 be posting an app. there is no specific time limit you mus wait, but if you want your app 2 be taken seriously, you might want 2 put a lot more time in before pushing an app.

also there's no "this server" we have 4 servers.

best of luck
    ah, I see now.

7. Default

duals app was up for 2 weeks when he was accepted. mine for 3 months.
    it either happens or it doesnt.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    duals app was up for 2 weeks when he was accepted. mine for 3 months.
    it either happens or it doesnt.
    but how long had you two been playing before submitting? that's kinda what were getting at.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?