Thread: New Forum Sig/Avatar thread?

1. Default New Forum Sig/Avatar thread?

Anyone in here dabble in making sigs? I used to a few years ago when i first started gaming, but I am hardly any good. I'll post some of my stuff here and anyone else can feel free to showcase their work as well. If you are into this kind of stuff post here if you are also willing to take requests:

My very very first avatar made in paint! lol.

My very first sig attempt with the help of a tut. It was for a contest on an old FPS I used to play.

*I know the rendering is terribad*

*I made this for a sig competition on an old FPS forum. The theme was superheros*

*Don't worry im not promoting. That is an old clan that is dead atm*

This is when I used to play spades a lot and created pages for the legion I was in (followed a tut):

And of course my current sig.

I'm not pro or anything and could use a lot of work and am going to fire up PS again soon.

So, Anyway just wanted to try to bring some sig makers out of the works if there are any, and created maybe an official "showcase" thread.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Yeah i saw that but noone has posted in it in months. Figured I'd make a new one to see if anyone was still into it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Just bump the thread I made if you want requests.

I won't be able to take any for a couple more weeks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Just bump the thread I made if you want requests.

I won't be able to take any for a couple more weeks.
    welcome back btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?