Thread: Music mod for GG?

1. Default Music mod for GG?

Directed mainly at zero, I was just wondering if the !music mod that's in the zm server will be added to the gg server. I guess use this thread to let me know and for feedback from other players as well.

personally... I'd like it
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heavytabbs View Post
    Directed mainly at zero, I was just wondering if the !music mod that's in the zm server will be added to the gg server. I guess use this thread to let me know and for feedback from other players as well.

personally... I'd like it
    It is there, or at least it was before Source GG, However, it makes it hard to hear where people are. Zombie mod is one thing but when you need to know where people are, it just get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default true

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    It is there, or at least it was before Source GG, However, it makes it hard to hear where people are. Zombie mod is one thing but when you need to know where people are, it just get in the way
    yea, you're right, gg is all about knowing where people are... but I can still win and listen to music at the same time, and I'd rather not need to exit out of cs to do it... plus i was bored so i made a thread...

... Meet me in GG

4. Default I fail

so yea I basically fail... !music works on gg close this so I can avoid as much humiliation as possible...

... Meet me in GG