Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *** m i k e ***

1. Default

yeah, tupac's cousin, do you play w/ everyone muted? i know the few times i come to zmod anymore (fucking zombie settings) i hear him, and hell i can here him sometimes from several servers away in wcs (good acoustics you know)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

You know who deserves a ban? Pooh. FFS.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    You know who deserves a ban? Pooh. FFS.
    Glad you brought that guy up...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It's official. Tupacs cousin = mike. That or his boyfriend. Either way who cares.
    I just want the legend of mike to live on. This man has been dominant since he joined the ZM server.

no he has been getting raped by me on the servers since he has been on. he is the submissive pussy like you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no he has been getting raped by me on the servers since he has been on. he is the submissive pussy like you.
    Last time he was on he killed you 5 times in 6 rounds.. really owning him huh

7. Default

Well I DID ban him 7 times in the 3 months that I have been playing. I even have a log of every single person that I have banned. He DOES speak English very well so there is no language barrier.

#1. Banned for 2 hours due to mic spamming and cade breaking.
    #2. Banned for 6 hours due to disrespecting an admin and breaking MY cade.
    #3. Banned for 1 day due to racist comments (I don't take that lightly) and cade breaking.
    #4. Banned for 2 weeks for wearing the Ibis.a tag without permission and derrogatory remarks at an admin (me)
    #5. Banned for 2 days for disrespecting me AGAIN, cade breaking, and radio command spamming.
    #6. Banned for 1 week for evading a ban, cade breaking, and blowing up the bridge.
    #7. Banned for 2 weeks for evading a ban again and disrespecting me AGAIN (does this guy have a problem with me?).

Since he evaded his ban a third time, you're done...

As you can see. Whenever I'M around, this guy just loves to push me to the limit.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Well I DID ban him 7 times in the 3 months that I have been playing. I even have a log of every single person that I have banned. He DOES speak English very well so there is no language barrier.

#1. Banned for 2 hours due to mic spamming and cade breaking.
    #2. Banned for 6 hours due to disrespecting an admin and breaking MY cade.
    #3. Banned for 1 day due to racist comments (I don't take that lightly) and cade breaking.
    #4. Banned for 2 weeks for wearing the Ibis.a tag without permission and derrogatory remarks at an admin (me)
    #5. Banned for 2 days for disrespecting me AGAIN, cade breaking, and radio command spamming.
    #6. Banned for 1 week for evading a ban, cade breaking, and blowing up the bridge.
    #7. Banned for 2 weeks for evading a ban again and disrespecting me AGAIN (does this guy have a problem with me?).

Since he evaded his ban a third time, you're done...

As you can see. Whenever I'M around, this guy just loves to push me to the limit.
    should be perma banned, imo

and his gay lover tupac.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    and his gay lover tupac.
    mad cause you will never be on our level?