Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: *** m i k e ***

not mad. just bored of you and your flamming faggot of a butt lover just dont shutup. Im not mad, cuz if i get banned from a server i ask why. if its a legitimate reason i say ok no prob. See unlike you and mike i have a job, college, girlfriend, and car to have fun with and take care of. so im barely on anymore. hell im on my brand new iphone that i just paid for with my own money at work because its slow. i dont live at home. i have a nice apartment with a garage that has all my snap on tools and my highly modified and expenisve car in. what do you have? your jerkoff bf, am ounce of weed and your moms car? get a life douchebag.

So get on my level inl life faggot.

2. Default

for the record, tupac, why not bring mike in here to defend himself?

no?

did you two break up or something?

oh no, that's too bad. i thought you two would make a good civil union some day.
    Oh well, there are plenty more people out there for you.

i know it'll be hard to get over him, but it'll be ok, don't

you say you're going to miss the feeling of WHAT?
    WHERE?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

lolz.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, tupac, why not bring mike in here to defend himself?

no?

did you two break up or something?

oh no, that's too bad. i thought you two would make a good civil union some day.
    Oh well, there are plenty more people out there for you.

i know it'll be hard to get over him, but it'll be ok, don't

you say you're going to miss the feeling of WHAT?
    WHERE?
    Miss him? we're still a couple. Some people on zmod were jealous of what we me and Mike had so we were seperated.