Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: *** m i k e ***

1. Default *** m i k e ***

This is simply a ban on sight warning. This guy decided to go around my day ban after about 3 hours. I have console banned this guy for 2 weeks. If you see him at all within the next 2 weeks, take the appropriate action. This guy is a repeat offender and I have had all I can stand. (If I remember right, this makes the 7th time in 3 months)

In-Game name: anything involving *** M I K E ***

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27179230

2. Default

how'd he "go around your day ban"?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    how'd he "go around your day ban"?
    It could be because I used the admin menu which usually hates me in that the ban doesn't last for squat. I banned him for two weeks because he put on the Ibis.a tag without any permission at all.

Or it could be because I pushed the 2 hour instead of the 1 day button.

In any case I would advise a perma for being banned about 50 times.

4. Default

alright, i'll keep my eye out for him, let you know if i see him
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    It could be because I used the admin menu which usually hates me in that the ban doesn't last for squat. I banned him for two weeks because he put on the Ibis.a tag without any permission at all.

Or it could be because I pushed the 2 hour instead of the 1 day button.

In any case I would advise a perma for being banned about 50 times.
    always use ma_banip

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

wow blade really? just because he was owning your cades as a zombie you had to get the sooks.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    always use ma_banip
    That will be helpful.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    always use ma_banip
    U can always change your ip address.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    U can always change your ip address.
    can't you use a steamID instead of an IP for that command? like isn't it ma_banip <IP> r: <steamID> <length>?

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs cousin View Post
    wow blade really? just because he was owning your cades as a zombie you had to get the sooks.
    Please know what your talking about before posting silly things. Mike is a mic spammer, cade breaker, and a nuisance in the zmod. its time for him to leave.

I agree with my whore blade . he is in needing of a perma ban