Thread: Fuck you bade

1. Default Fuck you bade

In game name: Fuck you bade

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23196738 H0IEzyul2D8mUKXzDetnlHKChzTqcEx8

Blatant aimbotting and radar hacking. The last 20 seconds is what matters.

2. Default

what's a radar hack?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what's a radar hack?

Where person sees the other players on his radar knowing where to go/wait to kill them.

Good call, he even tried to shoot thru the stairwell at target prior to turning the corner. What an idiot!

Not sure if the ban will work tho as the menu bans usually don't that's why doing it thru console commands is best.
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 04-13-2010 at 08:49 AM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

doesn't the radar already show locations? or does a radar hack show everyone all the time?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

doesn't the radar already show locations? or does a radar hack show everyone all the time?
    everyone all the time
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Radar hack is the equivalent of the spectator's radar. It can see where everyone is.

7. Default

...i don't see any radar after i die...

8. Default

...i don't see any radar after i die...
    Some maps dont have a map design for the spectator mini-map. Play italy and go spec and you'll see what he's talking about.

9. Default

ohhh, spec, not dead. i see