Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: jjj or funs or something like that.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fuck, get any demo of spasm and you'd think he was hacking at first...and also, he's lv. 500. i say let it go, but be wary in the future
    lol yeah spasm is a good example, I'm sure he doesn't hack but he has raped me in the face a hell of a lot causing me to use many colorful metaphors.

It's things like this that made me less suspicious of people a long time ago, I've seen aimbotters before, including on the wcs server, and it's usually universal agreement if they are hacking or not (camera always jutting left to right and they snap onto targets from any angle and headshot). I've also seen guys rape the shit out of me and think to myself fucking hacker, when in reality hes probably just playing really well and has some luck on his side, It's to bad that when people get to a certain skill level they have to start worrying about getting banned.
    Last edited by mrjjj; 04-14-2010 at 02:06 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrjjj View Post
    lol yeah spasm is a good example, I'm sure he doesn't hack but he has raped me in the face a hell of a lot causing me to use many colorful metaphors.

It's things like this that made me less suspicious of people a long time ago, I've seen aimbotters before, including on the wcs server, and it's usually universal agreement if they are hacking or not (camera always jutting left to right and they snap onto targets from any angle and headshot). I've also seen guys rape the shit out of me and think to myself fucking hacker, when in reality hes probably just playing really well and has some luck on his side, It's to bad that when people get to a certain skill level they have to start worrying about getting banned.
    Actually if its just skill you shouldn't be worried at all about being banned.

Rape saw some way above average skills and had a few concerns... he didn't ban you or plan on it. You know your not hacking so don't worry about it.

He took a demo and brought it to the community. Sorry if that seems a bit paranoid but I am glad we are in a community where people look out for hackers.

Ive playd with you and some of your shots are a bit crazy... but we understand luck and skill can allow a player to do some crazy shit (epically on WCS).

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Actually if its just skill you shouldn't be worried at all about being banned.

Rape saw some way above average skills and had a few concerns... he didn't ban you or plan on it. You know your not hacking so don't worry about it.

He took a demo and brought it to the community. Sorry if that seems a bit paranoid but I am glad we are in a community where people look out for hackers.

Ive playd with you and some of your shots are a bit crazy... but we understand luck and skill can allow a player to do some crazy shit (epically on WCS).
    I completely understand, and I appreciate the fact that he brought it to the forum to discuss instead of just banning me on suspicion, it gave me the opportunity to give my side. in this case I'm not worried about being banned, because I know you are all being very reasonable, and I know I don't hack.

That being said many servers are not like that, if they suspect anything and an angry admin is on getting his ass kicked, well enough said.. that's more what I was referring to.

That aside, agreed that wcs server definitely makes it harder to tell.

4. Default

pshhh, we all hack over in wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

especially blade lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    especially blade lol
    wolf you mean
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?