Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jjj or funs or something like that.

1. Default jjj or funs or something like that.

just want a second opinion on this demo.

i think he is hacking but im not sure

dont care about what ppl think of the player, dont say anything unless you watch the demo.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

hmmm, well, he does seem very good, although he's playing shadow hunter...his screen's not really jerking much, except for at the end, which still doesn't look like aimbotting. Not too many headshots...not real sure there. that's a tough call
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

watched the demo, its hard to say really, but theres time when an aimbot would have raped people and he lets them walk behind them. He does shake but he could have his sensitibity set really high and he could be getting nervous. If I am doing really well I will shake sometimes, but my sensitivity is set low, so its not so noticeable. I would say hes not if I had to make the decision.

4. Default

yeah, his sensitivity is def. high, look when they're in the covered area, and he turns around real quick. though, that could have been an aimbot, it didn't look like one, unless he has a toggling aimbot bound to a key other than fire, and set for body. he'd look at someone, tap the aimbot key, then release (to minimize jerking) and from there aim and shoot normally

edit: but that's not very likely. i'm inclined to say no hacking
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Im gonna say he's hacking.It wasn't the fact that he was geting alot of kills,but the fact that as soon as he pops around the corner he instantly turns twords an enemy.For example,when he was heading out of the palace looking building (I dunno what it's called) he instantly turns and takes out an enemy on the stairs.Im not calling it a definate because like previously stated,he might have high sensetivity.But as far as I can see he is probably aimbotting.

6. Default

and yet his accuracy was really bad...plus he's a fucking shadow hunter. most hackers are caught long before lv. 70+

7. Default

haha I feel special I have my own ban request thread, had to see this for myself :P

I'm really not hacking Rape, I do have high sensitivity, you can tell I don't have an aim bot by how shitty my aim is at some points :s(I blame my dog) and yes I was playing shadow hunter a really OP race. I jerk my screen around sometimes when rounds end for the hell of it, usually because I know people are specing me. But during the game play the only jerks I can see are when I check to see if people are behind me which I do frequently, as should everyone else :P I have max windows sensitivity and ingame sense at around 9.5 "using death adder 3G 1800 dpi mouse" which is awesome btw.

I've been playing on the server since like october 2009, I'm around lvl 500, if I was hacking you would probably have noticed by now. I go by alot of different names but default to jjj usually, I don't have mic volume on(easier to hear footsteps and I have my volume fairly loud), so I only respond to people in chat.

other name's I have used are - funs, gian, kvothe, and other random nonsense..

anyway just wanted to put my 2 cents in, I really enjoy your server and I'd hate for you guys to think I was hacking, I've never hacked in any fps and short of using mousepad in diablo 2, I have never used a hack in any online game I've played. I'd really feel pathetic if at 22 years of age I'm playing a 6 year old game regularly on a server and hacking on top of that, I don't see how that would be any fun.

Anyway see you guys on the server later.

edit** I watched the full demo and I saw at the very end on the last kill I get before the demo ends my screen shakes a lot, I'm not even sure why, when I was playing I don't remember it shaking that much, and I don't get nervous when I play lol.. it's possible the class that was shooting me was causing that. or server/computer lag.
    Last edited by mrjjj; 04-13-2010 at 08:36 PM.

8. Default

hey yay i got mentioned in there lol

but on a serious note i've always thought something was a little fishy he no scopes with a scout alot and in the demo the really fishy part was in the tunnel where he starts getting shot and he spins and his crosshairs are right on them

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    hey yay i got mentioned in there lol

but on a serious note i've always thought something was a little fishy he no scopes with a scout alot and in the demo the really fishy part was in the tunnel where he starts getting shot and he spins and his crosshairs are right on them
    Well regarding the no scopes with scout I sometimes put a sticker on my screen where the crosshair would be, because I play on scoutknives a lot.

As for the spin and shot on jesus in that demo, I just reacted, I'm sure everyone has done it, I got shot so I turned and shot him, not sure what else to say. probably got lucky where my crosshair landed, but I 'd like to think it was skill ..

I don't know what else to say guys, I don't hack, if you can't take my word for it so be it. it's so easy to watch demo's of people playing well and nit pick, people get good shots in, and people get lucky, some of my m16 head shots even I was surprised by. I could probably make demos of anyone on the server who's on a hot streak, and we can sit hear and find parts where they look like hackers.
    Last edited by mrjjj; 04-13-2010 at 10:46 PM.

10. Default

fuck, get any demo of spasm and you'd think he was hacking at first...and also, he's lv. 500. i say let it go, but be wary in the future