Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOTR Maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I hate all escape maps.. So..

Well, except train escape.. I have good memories on that one.

Keep in mind, Bad Map Thursday is tomorrow!
    We need to play space station zz to commemerate Ethernet Thug for his fails on that map.

You guys complain too much. Maps are not worth complaining over. I remember back in 2008 we had mic spammers all the time (nonstop spamming) and barely any admins. We also had people hacking the server and crashing it repeatedly.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

well since we have none of that we need to complain about something right? lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    well since we have none of that we need to complain about something right? lol.
    the fuck you talking about? zm has a ton of mic spammers, we can hear them from wcs sometimes. but we'll get revenge soon. the player catapult is almost finished. i'd like to introduce zm to THE SHADOW HUNTER and SANTA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

we got enough noobs and retards in zmod. please send them to dual in pub.

6. Default

we got enough noobs and retards in zmod. please send them to dual in pub.
    knowing him though they'd become lifelong friends and suddeny have his protection

fucking patronage system
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

another map that sucks ass when your a zombie? zm_scrapyard

When I mean mic spammers I mean people would come play static sound for 4 hours until an admin got in.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

another map that sucks ass when your a zombie? zm_scrapyard
    fuck you. one of my fav. maps!!

i know thats why i said it lol. those tunnels are bullshit lol!