Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LOTR Maps

1. Default

the tubes are retarded, i just hide. i'll be the only human left alive for the last 2 min of the map. ^_^ it's definately a holdout/hide map more than a cade map.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Well I am going to try to get people to play the less played maps more often to encourage more people to come in. I honestly get sick and tired of having to play escape maps for two hours straight just to appease the noobs without having them bitch at me about setting up map votes. I also get rather bored with maps we play about 30 times a day (roy highway {though it is awesome}, lila panic, and other one-sided maps) I think today I am going to try to play about every single map to weed out the bad ones (lego) and one sided ones.(factory v17)

3. Default

lol, if the noobs bitch, wait for them to have disrespect and hitem w/ a mute. it's not their server. cade maps are better than escapes anyday. i used to think escapes were the best, but then james taught me to cade.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, if the noobs bitch, wait for them to have disrespect and hitem w/ a mute. it's not their server. cade maps are better than escapes anyday. i used to think escapes were the best, but then james taught me to cade.
    Hobo taught me to cade :S.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You guys complain too much. Maps are not worth complaining over. I remember back in 2008 we had mic spammers all the time (nonstop spamming) and barely any admins. We also had people hacking the server and crashing it repeatedly.
    [old person voice]
    Back in my day we just hit eachother with sticks. It did not matter what map we were on!

But seriously, there is always something. We are dealing with computers here and so it is expected that something is always going to be broken.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    [old person voice]
    Back in my day we just hit eachother with sticks. It did not matter what map we were on!

But seriously, there is always something. We are dealing with computers here and so it is expected that something is always going to be broken.
    Broken players. /Count me 1 boys

7. Default

IMO, Mines of Moria was more fun when there was fast (speed, not class) zombies. If you were a CT, you had to turn and shoot a lot more often rather than just constantly running and jumping.

Helms Deep is probably my favorite LOTR map, although it messes up the server every so often depending on chance happenings when someone blows out the wall.

Mount Doom though is probably the best of all three. It has an excellent blend of defendable chokepoints, boobytraps, and other aspects which makes it a really fun map to play on.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Own in every aspect.

- challenging
    - Fun
    - Well developed
    - Balanced

That's if, there's no idiots ruining your fun.
    Agreed, they are some of the best maps on the server

9. Default

I remember the good ol days when LOTR MOM (mines of moria) came to the server everyone was like OMFG this map ROCKS!!! this is so awesome holy shit COOL!!! then it became NOT THIS FUCKING MAP AGAIN! NOOOO.. OVERPLAYED... BUT we had some good times on that map aspecially when i would save gandalf at the YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! good times......
    P.S those good times happened when the fast zombies were WAY fast

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

I happen to resent your statement(s) regarding the LOTR maps, they all fucking suck. And my opinion is based off of 5-10 minutes of gameplay with some of the whitest honkies I've ever played with.