Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOTR Maps

Default LOTR Maps

are gay, overrated, but yet nicely detailed and made.

sorry had to say it to someone.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

Own in every aspect.

- challenging
    - Fun
    - Well developed
    - Balanced

That's if, there's no idiots ruining your fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

Helms deep is good, I think the others are meh, ok but overrated

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

- Balanced
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

I hate all escape maps.. So..

Well, except train escape.. I have good memories on that one.

Keep in mind, Bad Map Thursday is tomorrow!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I hate all escape maps.. So..

Well, except train escape.. I have good memories on that one.

Keep in mind, Bad Map Thursday is tomorrow!
    Trainescape is enjoyable indeed. I also think rooftop runway (the non-extended version) is ok.

7. Default

first, i hate all lotr maps except for mount doom. that one is bearable...well that and rooftop runaway and jurrasic park. those three are bearable. what i want to know is on badmapthursday, do you count lotr maps as "good" or as "bad"...because i know you hate them, so they'd be "bad"...but they're played all the fucking time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

most of the time yes the player noobs fuck everything up. like the bridge in one of the Jurassic Parks. dont ge me wrong whoever made LOTR maps made them very very well. the one i can stand is mines or moria i think its called. but the one where you have to prtoect the wall sucks so bad. Rooftop (non extended) escape is good. the Jurassic Park ones arent that bad. snoopie sucks with noobs who cade that room when they arent supposed too. i think my rant is more off we play the same crap everyday and the nomination menu is lacking good maps to play on. we need change.

9. Default

see, jurrassic park is great w/ more than one admin on. one sends out white text saying "Don't blow the bridge on humans, you'll be kicked", then goes spec and waits. sooner or later, three kicks (maybe a 10min ban for repeats) and people will learn.

of course, this is all moot if knockback is still fucked up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

still is. but we gotta wait for zero i guess he has a lot on his plate.