Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Achievment Mod

Hey Zero... maybe you can create an another pub (non wcw non gg non zombie) like your other pub with stats and this achievment mod..

2. Default

why? your bro and nysco would just take it over and ban you from it too
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I know they were switched too source mod but sadly i could not find anything available for achievements in the source mod archives. Adding event scripts would only take a few minutes too have it work with the pub and shouldn't cause any issues. If your bored comic and they do not want to add event scripts you can always program it yourself. The source code for the event scripts addon is available and you would have too put a little work into rewriting it too work for source mod.

4. Default

Just leave the WCS out of it. The server is fine without it and i don't want to see problems arise with implementing it. Its the only server i really play and one of 2 reasons why I still play CSS for as long as I have.

Tastes like your moms kisses.