Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Achievment Mod

Default Achievment Mod

Hi, I am looking for a CSS achievment mod.. Does 1 exist... I would like a mod that gives screen annoucments when someone does particular task so many times. For example defusing 300 bombs or 500 headshots....things like that...maybe even certain sounds played when they achieve the requirement.. I talked to many ibis members while in game and they said it sounds like a good idea....any info would be helpful thanks.
    Last edited by COMIC; 04-14-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: typos

2. Default

http://www.finalbattleground.com/

playing this with the server, makes the server quite more intresting and brings more attention to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

If you are using event scripts this is a easy addon for achievements. You can add anything you want too it, it also has a nice menu for all the achievements.

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addon...yo_achievement

WOW THANKS...this is awsome i just reviewed it.

5. Default

Unfortuantly the eventscripts part means it would crash and lag the server. We could put it on the wcs server as it has to run es

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Unfortuantly the eventscripts part means it would crash and lag the server. We could put it on the wcs server as it has to run es
    could be fun to try
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    could be fun to try
    No.

This message is now 5 characters.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    No.

This message is now 5 characters.
    Why not. Just for a time to see if it's something for the server?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

9. Default

Zero i thought you were running windows on your servers? I have yet too see any new issues with event scripts that effect Windows servers the only big current issue is the memory leak with Linux which has yet to be patched.

10. Default

...zombie, gg, and i believe pub are running sourcemod. zero upgraded from eventscripts. wcs is using es because no sm wcs exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?