Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schneizel el Britannia ???? ????

1. Exclamation Schneizel el Britannia ???? ????

Name in Game: Schneizel el Britannia
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19166316
    Who banned you: Console
    When: About a week ago
    Where: IBIS normal server
    Why banned: Timeleft spam

Other/Reason to unban: Ibis normal server is the only server I play on when I get on counterstrike and I'd like to get unbanned because I get a good reg and enjoy the banter on the server. I would like to say that at the time I got banned for timeleft spamming, I was bored shitless and hit timeleft half a dozen times. Then: "Banned by Console". I've left it this long incase it was a temporary ban and I didnt want to hastle this forum with a temp ban.

2. Default

...it wasn't a temp ban if you're not back in. wait for zero's judgement on the matter. meanwhile try our other servers. wcs and gg are excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yeah Im pretty sure its a perm ban because I know the module which banned me. But I left it for a while just to double check. As I stated.

Gun game however is not my cup of tea, either is ZM. See i have L4D if I want to fight zombies. :P

4. Default

zm blows ass currently. knockback's way too high, the zombies are powerless atm. i never said zm.

i said wcs
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

So you did, WCS is even worse though - you join with no experience and you get owned by level 1000000000000000000 who have billions of health and junk.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
    So you did, WCS is even worse though - you join with no experience and you get owned by level 1000000000000000000 who have billions of health and junk.
    so get better. look at blade. he joined about a week ago (maybe a bit more) and he's like lv. 250 alrerady. you play pub, so you probably would do well. buy xp, and kill what you can.

7. Default

Eeehhhh I may do. Thanks for the tip ;D

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
    Lol... you can get any race to lvl 10 (half way 2 lvl cap for most races) within an hour.... the 4 starting races all are uber pwwnage races, human and undead more so.

it doesn't matter if someone pwwns you with a lvl 80 nebula... cause it's max is lvl 20, there for all lvls and xp past it's lvl cap amounts for jack shit and does not make it stronger in anyway.

provided you know how to aim in CS, there will be no issue lvling or owning ppl. also all the junk you're going on about that ppl buy is also available to yourself via the shop menu.

the most challenging part of WCS at first is just getting a feel for the races, what they do, there sounds, and animations. once you have that figured out, it's not hard at all. new ppl come 2 WCS all the time and within 2-4 days are lvl 350+... it's not hard and any 1 can do it.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-15-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Eh, had a go on it, a bit laggy because of all the specials spam and I keep getting spam frozen by some people's abilities.

Cant wait for an unban on the pub.

10. Default

lol, athena or night elves. good times