Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !! Suggestion !!

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
    My biggest problem is how I get racially abused the minute I open my mouth in that server. Being british i get welcomed immidiately with a yank forcing a british accent and showing off to his friends. Admins have been there too when this happens and sit back and do nothing. Pretty much makes me want to refuse to contribute to my team, the server and the community. I still do though - hoping one day those fuckers learn some respect for their ancestors :P.
    ya sorry im not a limey brit buddy. im german.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ya sorry im not a limey brit buddy. im german.
    Its cool, im not a sasuage muncher, so we're cool ;D

And you're right I HAVE bought through console, only started because i've seen others do it countless times and its a hard crime to track - yes, completely, IT IS WRONG.

But even though you have a rule for it doesnt mean people are going to obey them wholey, especially when no admins are on. So the best step to take is to update the system, and use the facilities which have been provided free of charge to prevent such violations against your rules.

no one obeys the rules in pub. not even the admins lol

4. Default

Haha, Im staying out of that arguement. Seems like an uphill battle with the donators

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
    Its cool, im not a sasuage muncher, so we're cool ;D

And you're right I HAVE bought through console, only started because i've seen others do it countless times and its a hard crime to track - yes, completely, IT IS WRONG.

But even though you have a rule for it doesnt mean people are going to obey them wholey, especially when no admins are on. So the best step to take is to update the system, and use the facilities which have been provided free of charge to prevent such violations against your rules.
    I understand what you're saying. PM zero to unban you.

6. Default

Isnt the reason we have SM commands because we updated all (expect WCS) to SM?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

but i believe mani was kept on as well. honestly, mani seems to be more friendly than sm (from the admin side). bans just have to be made w/ console. and i don't notice any problems w/ map votes in zm or gg (other than gg's not displaying how each map is placing)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?