Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !! Suggestion !!

1. Exclamation !! Suggestion !!

I've observed that you have both SM admin and Mani admin installed on the same server, the IBIS public is the only one I've confirmed this on - and it has messed up the maplist and next map functionalities. This has also affected votemaps and end of map vote.

It seriously disrupts gameplay and from what i've seen, it irritates admin.

I would suggest you remove one of them, as they both work perfectly without the other. With my experience on the server, I would say removing SM admin would be the best move as none of the admins ever use the SM commands.

Moreover, when you do this, UPDATE MANI I'm sorry to say but you are more than couple of versions old and there are alot of fixes made since your old version. For instance the console buy which gives people AWP who shouldnt have them (best example I can think of) has been fixed. Timeleft and nextmap spam has been fixed. As well as fixed mutes, so if people rejoin they still apply. Mutes can have set time limits too.

I hope the server admin reads this and applies my suggestions to the server because this would reduce the choke everyone gets and the aggravation of map problems.

2. Default

well, recently admins have discovered the perma mute command. and i'm not sure that this is the cause of the map voting problem on pub.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Its been noted before that the two admin systems do cause map problems.

Pretty much a moot point.

And if you want the perma mute, switch to the new mani installment.

Removing one or other of the admin systems would also reduce the cache and process drag which is not needed as well. All in all its the best move you could make to improve performance.

4. Default

no no, i'm saying we have a perma mute. out admins recently found it
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Yeah I know what you were saying, but you dont need 2 admin systems to have a perm-mute function.

6. Default

it really doesn't matter to me. the biggest problems w/ pub aren't any glitches anyway.

7. Default

My biggest problem is how I get racially abused the minute I open my mouth in that server. Being british i get welcomed immidiately with a yank forcing a british accent and showing off to his friends. Admins have been there too when this happens and sit back and do nothing. Pretty much makes me want to refuse to contribute to my team, the server and the community. I still do though - hoping one day those fuckers learn some respect for their ancestors :P.

8. Default

lol, we love brits on wcs and zm. curdy is cool

9. Default

Oooh an american server which likes brits which isnt populated by 12 year old girls? Im so fucking there. ;D

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
    My biggest problem is how I get racially abused the minute I open my mouth in that server. Being british i get welcomed immidiately with a yank forcing a british accent and showing off to his friends. Admins have been there too when this happens and sit back and do nothing. Pretty much makes me want to refuse to contribute to my team, the server and the community. I still do though - hoping one day those fuckers learn some respect for their ancestors :P.
    I personally have warned players for the taunts. Dont say that no one does anything. Also, you have bought awp thru console which is a no no even though its not blocked. Just because ITS NOT blocked, doesnt mean its allowed.