I've observed that you have both SM admin and Mani admin installed on the same server, the IBIS public is the only one I've confirmed this on - and it has messed up the maplist and next map functionalities. This has also affected votemaps and end of map vote.

It seriously disrupts gameplay and from what i've seen, it irritates admin.

I would suggest you remove one of them, as they both work perfectly without the other. With my experience on the server, I would say removing SM admin would be the best move as none of the admins ever use the SM commands.

Moreover, when you do this, UPDATE MANI I'm sorry to say but you are more than couple of versions old and there are alot of fixes made since your old version. For instance the console buy which gives people AWP who shouldnt have them (best example I can think of) has been fixed. Timeleft and nextmap spam has been fixed. As well as fixed mutes, so if people rejoin they still apply. Mutes can have set time limits too.

I hope the server admin reads this and applies my suggestions to the server because this would reduce the choke everyone gets and the aggravation of map problems.